Do you want to know what is ‘Aarogya Setu App’ and How you can use it for your safety from this novel coronavirus pandemic?
In December 2019, a novel coronavirus firmly known as Covid-19 has resulted in the outbreak of a respiratory illness. Started from Wuhan (China), it has spread its legs in almost 200 countries all across the world, be it USA,UK, Austrailia or
Germany.Now India too has come under its wraps. India noticed its first case of Covid-19 in January 30,2020 in Kerala. Since then India has been seeing tremendous increase in the cases of Covid-19. By April 10, its cases reached to 6,761 which in anyway is a huge number.
What actions did government of India take to prevent Covid-19 spread?
Goverment Of India has continuously been taking strict actions to stop its spreading. On March 19, PMO India addressed nation with its first ‘Janta Curfew’ where citizens were asked to stay indoors to save their as well as other’s lives. Govt. Also launched an official app named ‘Aarogya Setu’ to spread awareness about the disease.
How does Aarogya Setu App Works?
The app is a coronavirus tracker and works on the basis of contact tracing. It can help users identify possible coronavirus ‘hotspot’ around his area. Till date, more than 10 million users have successfully downloaded this to get information about pandemic. It has the ability to inform and alert you if there is a Covid-19 infected person around you within a 6 meter radius.
How to use Aarogya Setu?
Download this app from play store available on both android and iOS versions. Click on the open button. Select the language based on the region you live in. Suppose we choose English here .
Proceeding further, on the first three pages you will get general information about Covid-19. This app access location of the user and automatically activates Bluetooth. After this you will see an option ‘Register Now’.
Steps to Register.
- Click on ‘register now’ option.
- You will see terms and conditions of the app after reading click ‘I agree’.
- Now enter mobile number and OTP generated through it.
- It will ask some personal details like gender of the user, name, profession, travel history in Last 30 days. After filling details,click on submit.
- You can also assess your health by clicking on 20 seconds self assessment test. Click Yes or later accordingly.
- In the next step,it will ask if you are experiencing any symptoms from the given below options like cough ,sneeze, fever , if you find any symptom then choose accordingly
- After assessing your answer it will suggest you whether you are safe or at under risk.
- You will find do’s and dont’s and other precautionary measures to be followed under Covid-19.
- At last, there is a donation option in the PM cares find. You can use UPI mode to contribute your part in this critical time for the welfare of the nation.
I hope you have received sufficient information about this pandemic Covid-19 and how to use Aarogya Setu under this for your safety. Still if you find any query or suggestions regarding this, do comment below, we will be happy to help you.