Do you want to know what is Aadhaar card and how you can download it in mobile phone?
Friends, Aadhaar Card is one such identity card given by Indian Government having 12digit number on it. Most of the things related to you can be found with this single card, in which along with your name age, gender, date of birth and address, sign of your fingers, your photo and your eyes are also screened. By which Aadhaar card becomes a special identity card for you.
For what purposes Aadhaar card can be used?
Aadhaar card can be used for different types of concessions. It is used in banks or at every place where you must give your identity proof. Earlier, different identity cards had to be given for name, age and address but with its arrival you can put this same card in all your works. It is that special identity card issued by Indian government in which the entire information about you will come as soon as the government finds your name. Also, no one can make fake Aadhaar card in your name because it carries your eye scans and fingerprints and it also provides you a unique 12digit number. It is free to Register Aadhaar card. You can apply for it from anywhere in India, but you cannot reply for it once you get it issued by government. To get Aadhaar card done you have to go to the registration center where your photograph will be clicked, sign of fingerprints will be taken, and eyes will be scanned. After that registration center will give you a slip which you will have to keep safely with you. Once your details get verified, you will get your Aadhaar card at your given address within 60 to 90 days. You can also download Aadhaar card in your mobile. Process of which is discussed further in detail.
How to download Aadhaar card in Mobile phone?
Friends, you can also download Aadhaar card in your mobile phone. Let’s see how you can do it.
Follow these easy steps to download Aadhaar card in mobile phone:
- Download MAadhaar application from Google play store.
- Click on the application and open it.
- Select the language.
- Now enter registered mobile number and enter OTP received.
- As soon as it opens, at the top, you will see ‘download Aadhaar’ option. Click.
- As soon as you click there will be three options which will pop up on the screen
- Aadhaar Number
- Virtual ID (VID)
- Enrollment ID Number
- Choose accordingly.
- Suppose, we select Aadhaar card number here. Now enter Aadhaar card number, enter security captcha given above and click OTP. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP, click on ‘Verify’.
- As soon as you click on ‘verify’ you get to see a downloading sign on the screen.
- ‘Download’ will pop up.
- Click open.
- As soon as you open, select the viewer, your field will open.
- After opening, enter the initial 4 letters of your name in upper caps.
- After that, fill the birth date in the space given.
- Now your file will be downloaded.
You can print it out by going to a nearby cybercafe or if you have a printer then you can also take a printout of it yourself. You can also use it on a plain paper, it is completely valid.
We hope you have already understood what is Aadhaar card, its benefits, and how you can easily download it in your mobile phone. Still if you find any query or suggestions regarding this, do comment. We will be happy to solve this for you.